Lifebridge Australia is a not-for-profit Aged Care and Disability Services provider based in Northern NSW. Established in 1987, Lifebridge has a long history of providing quality services to members of our community. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our customers and providing the best possible service and support.
Due to business growth, we have opportunities available for highly motivated Customer Care Managers with specialist care management experience to identify, assess and manage a case load of our Home Care Package customers. Joining a successful and innovative team, these positions are based in Kingscliff NSW supporting customers across the Northern Rivers.
This role involves managing Home Care Package customers using creative and effective care management practice.
The successful candidate will provide comprehensive customer case management including:
- Engagement and building trust,
- Identifying and implementing services to meet customers individual needs and health issues,
- Supporting and maintaining interactive connections with family/carers and the community,
- Increasing customer opportunities to enhance quality of life, independence & inclusion,
- Implementing and reviewing person centered care plans,
- Appropriate customer goal setting,
- Monitoring of customer progress to meet goals,
- Providing customer advocacy,
- Providing information on procedures, guidelines and appropriate legislation.
Key Outcomes / Accountabilities
- Develop person centered care plans to meet customers' needs and find necessary resources to meet customer's goals.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and their family/carers to ensure that services are beneficial and customers' needs are being met and goals achieved.
- Maintain confidentiality, respect privacy, and preserve the customers independence as much as possible.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the services provided to customers through a range of quality improvement measures to ensure customers service plans, programs and services are of an appropriate standard of service, supervision and safety and support.
- Advocate within the broader community on behalf of customers and families to support inclusion, participation and respect of rights.
- Develop relationships within the community to foster networking and partnership opportunities.
- Comply with Aged Care Quality and Safety Standards, Home Care and Commonwealth Home Support Program Guidelines and all organisational policies and procedures.
- Monitor costs of individual packages and ensure services and operations are within budget constraints.
- Monitor and work to agreed service delivery and/or budget and customer targets.
- Prepare records and reports, as required in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Build capacity of staff members and volunteers including assistance with induction programs.
- Tertiary Qualification/s in Health, Community Services, Social Work or equivalent.
- Demonstrated understanding of current casework practices for the frailer aged, people living with dementia, people with complex care needs and people with disabilities.
- Experience in case management for package care, NDIS or self-funded model in a similar environment.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of person centered practice, methodology and practices.
- High level organisation and time management skills, including the ability to re-organise work priorities to meet changing demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, problem solve, negotiate and mediate.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to navigate database systems.
- Experience working independently, working within multiple and multidisciplinary teams and maintaining cohesive working relationships with a broad range of networks.
- Coaching, counselling, and supervisory skills including; planning, monitoring, and appraising staff and/or volunteer performance.
- National Police Check
- NSW Working With Children Check
- Current Drivers Licence
Lifebridge is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.