Senator Nick McKim is seeking a passionate and experienced Campaigns Adviser to join his Hobart based team.
This dynamic and varied role will require you to:
- Develop and maintain relationships with individuals and groups within Tasmania, including organising and attending meetings on the Senator’s behalf, and implementing community strategies;
- Develop and oversee community campaigns including communications, events co-ordination, liaison with stakeholders and, where necessary, volunteers;
- Identify and manage the delivery of campaigns that support parliamentary & portfolio work;
- Represent the Senator at community events and public engagements as directed;
- Develop, produce and distribute campaign materials, including digital campaigns;
- Attend to constituent and stakeholder correspondence;
Senator McKim is the Australian Greens spokesperson for Justice, Immigration and Citizenship and Digital Rights and Information Technology.
A full Position Description is attached below.