- 0.8FTE, 12 month contract, with the potential to extend
- $62,000 - $67,000 per annum pro rata plus 9.5% superannuation based on skills and experience
- Access to salary packaging, generous entitlements including bonus paid Christmas leave
- Manages one staff member plus volunteer program interns and mentors
- Flexible and supportive workplace
Purpose of the Role
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the planning and delivery of a selection of RMCC programs, the engagement and motivation of mentors, and the management of school, community and university relationships.
- Lead the planning, coordination and delivery of program sessions;
- Oversee and monitor program data management processes;
- Compile program monitoring and evaluation reports;
- Actively take part in the growth and improvement of RMCC's programs and processes;
- Managing relationships with partnering schools and organisations;
- Recruit, induct, manage and motivate a team of volunteer mentors;
- Conduct research and needs analysis to identify key issues facing the communities RMCC supports;
- Assist where required with other tasks when they arise.
Who You Are
- Passionate about RMCC's mission.
- Highly professional, confident and sees opportunities when others see challenges;
- Motivated self starter that has a can do attitude and ready to be part of creating change;
- Positive and inclusive;
- An engaging public speaker, comfortable in front of groups and in one-on-one meetings;
- Extraordinary organisational skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Have a natural flare and love of networking and building relationships;
- Ability to have fun whilst getting the job done as efficiently as possible;
Your Skills and Experience
- Over 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Hands on experience working with children and youth in a professional setting;
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities looked highly upon;
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead and inspire a team;
- Demonstrated project management skills with varying deadlines.
- Experience in managing a team and keeping them motivated;
- Experience in acquiring and managing partnerships and stakeholders;
- Experience in program monitoring and evaluation.
Additional Requirements for the Role
- Current Drivers’ License and car
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current National Police Check
- Some out of hours’ work may be required, including weekends
A full Position Description is attached below.