- Join a small and supportive team who are here for the long term
- Work with people who are as passionate as you are about the sector
Rural Lifestyle Options Australia enriches the lives of people with a disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life. Rural Lifestyle Options Australia has been providing support to families and people with disabilities for over 25 years. Our continued focus is on individualised supports and services. We live by the motto "Big enough to provide the service, small enough to look after you." For more information about the organisation please visit our website at www.rloa.org.au.
About the role
Due to various arrangements in Ipswich and Logan, Rural Lifestyle Options Australia is looking for part-time Lifestyle Support Workers based in Ipswich and Logan to join our dynamic team. We are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the people we support and are seeking like-minded people to get involved.
We are currently looking for people who have the following attributes:
- Who are available to work 10 hour permanent shifts supporting people in Supported Independent Living arrangements.
- Who want to be part of assisting people with a disability to learn new skills and experience a life of their choice.
- Who are confident to assist people with personal care.
- Who have hoisting and peg feeding experience or willing to be trained.
- Who have current First Aid and CPR qualifications.
- Who are available to work weekends.
- Who are available to work sleepover shifts.
- Must be willing to be flexible in your availability.
- Who have a current drivers licence and a reliable vehicle.
- Who are computer savvy, have a computer, smart phone or tablet and are able to document accurate notes about all support shifts they are rostered on.
- Who have a current Blue and Yellow cards'
- Permanent part-time positions
- Family friendly rosters
- Permanent roster so you can plan ahead
- A suite of employee reward and recognition programs
- A referral incentives program
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per FBT pro rata
- Novated lease option
- Meal entertainment and venue hire up to $2,650 per FBT pro rata
- Discounted Private health insurance through HCF
- Corporate Banking package.
- A supportive team environment
- Ongoing learning and development and career advancement opportunities