Rural Lifestyle Options Australia enriches the lives of people with a disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life. Rural Lifestyle Options Australia has been providing support to families and people with disabilities for over 25 years. Our continued focus is on individualised supports and services. We live by the motto "Big enough to provide the service, small enough to look after you." For more information about the organisation please visit our website at www.rloa.org.au.
About the role
Rural Lifestyle Options Australia is looking for Lifestyle Support Workers to join our dynamic team in Beaudesert, Logan and the Gold Coast. We are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the people we support and are seeking like-minded people to get involved.
We are currently looking for people who have the following attributes:
- Who have experience supporting people whose behaviours might challenge our understanding.
- Who are passionate about supporting people who have a mental health concern through a community recovery model.
- Who want to be part of assisting people with a disability to learn new skills and experience a life of their choice.
- Who are confident to assist people with personal care.
- Who have hoisting and peg feeding experience or willing to be trained.
- Who have current First Aid and CPR qualifications.
- Who are available to work weekends.
- Who are available to work sleepover shifts.
- Must be willing to be flexible in your availability.
- Who are willing to work 10 hour shifts in accommodation support.
- Who have a current drivers licence and a reliable vehicle.
- Who are computer savvy, have a computer, smart phone or tablet and are able to document accurate notes about all support shifts they are rostered on.
- Who have a current Blue and Yellow cards'
- Permanent part-time positions
- Long shifts available
- Family friendly rosters
- Permanent roster so you can plan ahead
- A suite of employee reward and recognition programs
- A referral incentives program
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per FBT prorata
- Novated lease option
- Meal entertainment and venue hire up to $2,650 per FBT prorata
- Discounted Private health insurance through HCF
- A supportive team environment.
- Ongoing learning and development and career advancement opportunities.