- Position Location: Brisbane CBD
- Employment Type: Full-time, Fixed Term Contract – 24 Months
- Salary: $57,128.94 - $61,707.51 (negotiable based on skills and experience), plus superannuation
QSNTS is a Native Title Service Provider funded by the Federal Government to assist Traditional Owners in the pursuit of their native title aspirations by providing a comprehensive range of statutory services under the Native Title Act 1993 (Cth) (‘Native Title Act’).
About the Role
As the Corporate Services Officer - Finance, you will support the operations of our corporate function by providing efficient administrative support to our Senior Finance Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
In this rewarding role, you will:
- Perform payroll processes and administration to ensure accurate payroll and leave data is maintained, including undertaking the end-to-end payroll process in the absence of the Senior Finance Officer
- Perform accounts payable and accounts receivable processes and administrative duties
- Provide financial administration support to Prescribed Bodies Corporates as required
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and monitoring the implementation of financial policies and procedures
- As a member of the Corporate team you will provide the following assistance across the unit when required:
- Perform coordination activities for events and meetings
- Assist with the coordination of QSNTS portable assets
- Assist with the coordination of fleet vehicles
- Manage consumables to ensure adequate levels of resources are procured and they are procured in a cost effective manner
- Undertake Reception duties.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications and professional experience:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Financial Services or Accounting (preferred but not essential);
- A demonstrated basic understanding of accounting principles and professional ethics;
- Previous payroll experience;
- Previous experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders in a professional and proactive manner;
- Written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard;
- A track record of working effectively both autonomously and in a team environment;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel;
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of record management systems;
- A current open driver’s licence.
QSNTS employees enjoy a host of generous employment conditions, including attractive salary sacrificing options. Applicants seeking further information are encouraged to contact the QSNTS Human Resources Manager on (07) 3224 1200.