About the Job
As a senior manager at OzChild you will continue the development and delivery of Functional Family Therapy in New South Wales. Provide clinical advice, manage, lead and support your teams and work with FACS and our developers to deliver effective programs. As the Child and Family Manager you will provide positive leadership to around 10 staff across 2 FFT-CW teams in Edgeworth and 5 staff in Tuggerah who form the FFT team.
More information relating to the 2 programs can be viewed here https://www.fftllc.com/about-fft-training/clinical-model.html.
- Work closely with our partners and developers to ensure we are set up for success
- Ensure programs are adhering to accreditation requirements
- Support family preservation outcomes
- Report and provide feedback to our key internal and external stakeholders including FACS
- Ensure any barriers are overcome for therapists
- Ensure training plans are in place as well as learning and development in collaboration with developers
- Maintain and increase referrals though stakeholder engagement activities
- Based in Edgeworth you will travel to the Central Coast once or twice per week, in addition to time spent in Sydney to attend stakeholder meetings, team meetings and senior management discussions.
Required Qualifications, skills and experience.
- Tertiary Qualification in, Psychology, Social Work or health and human services equivalent
- post graduate studies beneficial
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong clinical skills from previous operational experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills working with disadvantaged and vulnerable families
- Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection in NSW
- A good working knowledge of how to develop and work effectively with referral pathways
- In depth understanding of family systems
- In depth knowledge of theory relating to trauma, abuse and neglect
- A prior knowledge or experience working in evidence-based programs is beneficial
- Current driving licence (essential)
What’s in it for you?
- A senior role at OzChild during period of sustained growth
- An opportunity to be involved in the delivery of some of the most promising and effective programs in Australia that target vulnerable families and young people
- A great employment package that includes flexible working, a great salary and a car or car allowance
- A role based in Edgeworth with travel to Tuggerah and Sydney
- Operational leadership and development opportunities including an Evidence Based Leadership Program
- An inclusive and project driven leadership team around you
- Supportive implementation and delivery functions to support you in your role
- Managing a program that is the first of its kind in Australia
A full Position Description is attached below.