- Located in Sydney, NSW
- Part time – 30.4 hours per week
- 12 month contract, with potential for extension
- Salary range from $75,000 to $95,000 (depending on experience) + superannuation contribution + eligibility for salary packaging
The Network of Alcohol and other Drugs Agencies (NADA) is the peak organisation for non government alcohol and other drugs services in NSW. We advocate for, strengthen and support the sector. As a member driven peak body, NADA’s decisions and actions are informed by the experiences, knowledge and concerns of its membership.
This is an exciting position for an experienced Data Analyst to focus on Alcohol and Drug client treatment data from the non government sector – analysing data to inform NADA’s ability to support and promote the quality and evidenced-informed care provided by NADA members. If you have demonstrated experience using Structured Language Query (SQL) and Microsoft Power Business Intelligence, an ability to analyse and construct reports that provide insights to a broad audience we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate for this position will have highly organised administrative skills, excellent computer knowledge and skills and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data interpretation and insightful analysis
- Provision of reports for submission to key stakeholders
- Conduct data quality checks
- Work with NADA members and stakeholders to understand their data
- Provide leadership in research endeavours for the benefit of the sector and the clients they serve
- Represent and contribute on reference groups and committees
- Promote NADA’s data beyond the NGO AOD sector
- Tertiary qualification in information technology, computer science, data analytics, health informatics or similar related health or social science qualification
- 3 years’ experience in data analysis in the health or human services field in a similar data analyst role
- Strong knowledge and experience using at least Structured Language Query (SQL) and Microsoft Power Business Intelligence, Excel and related statistical packages
- Ability to translate statistical analysis into reports and snapshots for dissemination to a broad audience
- Proven ability to work independently and contribute effectively as a team member
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with the Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) sector (desirable)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.