About Lives Lived Well
At Lives Lived Well, we help people impacted by drugs or alcohol as well as mental health. We get lives back on track by delivering a wide range of programs and services (including residential rehab) across 40 locations in Queensland and New South Wales.
About the Role
In this role you will deliver integrated individual counselling/case management and intensive day rehabilitation group programs. This will include group and the provision of specialist assessment on the level of drug dependence.
The role is based in Woolloongabba and will be provided with great support from an enthusiastic Team Leader and a team of AOD Counsellor Case Managers, based on site.
The base salary range for this role is $38.70 – 40.45 per hour + super (9.5%) + salary packaging (increase your take home pay by up to $6000 per annum).
The successful candidate will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related area health services or equivalent experience
- Applied knowledge in contemporary evidence based AOD counselling practice, case management and intake and assessment
- Experience in mindfulness and relapse prevention.
- Strong experience in facilitating groups/sessions in relation to AOD.
- Sound interpersonal skills, including a high standard of written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed communication and community engagement skills
- Able to establish effective working relationships
- Ability to prioritise clinical and administrative duties, including the effective and efficient planning and organisation of a complex caseload
- Local area knowledge of Woolloongabba and the surrounding region (desirable)
What do we offer
At Lives Lived Well we want to support the wellbeing of our people.
We will provide you with:
- Additional Wellbeing days off
- Salary Packaging (Increase your take home pay)
- Both Internal and External Training Opportunities to increase your skills
- Flexible work arrangements would be considered