The National Bid and Tender Coordinator/Writer at Feros Care is responsible for winning new business, expanding current opportunities and securing funding and partnership opportunities for innovation and diversification. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, this role is responsible for exceptional tender writing, proposal and bid management for Feros Care, providing expertise as well as “hands on” input and management of the planning, writing, coordination, evaluation and formal face to face presentations of tenders, bids and proposal responses.
Feros Care are passionate about helping people live bolder, connected, independent lives. They are innovators in technology and recipients of numerous local and international awards. For over 25 years they have been supporting older people and those living with disability. They are an innovative, growing, not-for-profit organisation who have strong connections to the community and are passionate about making a positive impact on people’s lives.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Seek and coordinate opportunities for collaboration and consortiums in large scale, complete tenders.
- Write and create clear, concise, high-quality tender/proposal responses, using best practice presentation and design ideas, by developing key messages and brand positioning for each tender/proposal
- Maintain and lead the tender and bid pipeline for Feros in line with their strategic plan, ensuring delivery milestones and completion dates are met
- Lead the tender, grants and proposal response process, ensuring there is a consistent, practical resource management structure in place to adequately deal with the volume and variety of opportunities
- Maintaining strong market awareness, proactively monitoring emerging opportunities for local and international grants and tenders
- Lead the analysis of EOI’s, RFP/RFT’s, accurately identifying and communicating key requirements and opportunities
- Ensure Feros Care has the latest demographics, statistics, national and international research and models to ensure tender responses are world class offerings.
- Contribute to resourcing, budgets and solution planning to ensure the pitch to tenders/proposals is feasible.
- Develop, manage, monitor and implement appropriate systems, technology and infrastructure to enhance operational and administrative processes
- Ensure exemplary quality processes are nurtured and maintained, and ideas and innovations are encouraged and explored
To be successful in this role you will be a wordsmith, who is self-motivated, a strong communicator, extremely organised and always looking 6 steps ahead. You will think strategically and be confident in managing multiple, conflicting priorities. This is an initial 3-year contract role, located in Coolangatta on the Gold Coast.
Essential Skills, Experience and Knowledge for this role:
- Solid understanding and proven success in a senior tender / bid writing role
- Proven success in the project management of multiple tender responses
- Skilled in the development of business solutions, new models and programs
- Knowledge of the health and human services sector and business development in this context
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills with the ability to communicate with a wide-ranging audience operating in a deadline driven environment
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to gain their support and contribution to ensure that deadlines are met
- Demonstrated experience in the private sector and/or with government tenders and proposals
- High level attention to detail, proof reading, analysis and quality orientation
- Exceptional time management, organisational and prioritising skills
- It would be highly desirable if you have experience or an understanding of the not-for-profit or government sector
Qualifications, Certificates and Registrations:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Research or relevant discipline is preferred but not essential
- Professional training/qualifications in related skills
Criminal History Check, please note this position requires a mandatory National Police Check to be conducted if you are chosen to be the successful candidate. The National Police Check will be renewed every 3 years.