Inspired Adventures is a professional fundraising agency, working with Australian and international charities to create and manage fundraising events around the world. We are seeking a passionate Marketing and Communications Coordinator with at least 1-2 years of marketing, content, digital or design experience.
This role will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a strategic marketing plan with tasks including content creation, social media and website management, and executing paid advertising campaigns. Additionally, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will support the execution of various digital projects across the business.
You will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and communication strategy
- Create valuable and engaging written and digital content for website, social channels and marketing materials
- Maintain digital marketing systems across the business including marketing automation software, Inspired Adventures' online fundraising platform, and other digital programs
- Assist with production of digital and print marketing collateral including company newsletter, brochures, promotional campaign creative, EDMs etc.
- Run organic and paid advertising campaigns to attract and convert our audience into customers and increase brand awareness
- Track marketing campaign performance and analytics
- Develop a public relations strategy to build strategic business partnerships
- Manage relationships with agency partners and in partnership implement updates to digital and marketing projects
Key Selection Criteria:
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- 1-2 years experience in account management, digital marketing, social media
- Experience using digital tools including Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager
- Experience using email marketing automation tools, such as Autopilot and Mailchimp, an advantage
- Basic to proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Illustrator
- High-level of competence of social media platforms, including Facebook & Instagram, both in an organic and paid advertising capacity
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and SEO a plus
- Excellent creating writing and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce database would be great but not vital
- Experience with Trello or other project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive interpersonal attitude at all times
- Good analytical, planning and organisational skills including project management with high attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively, problem-solve, and make decisions independently when required
- Empathy with the mission and goals of the not-for-profit sector, its objectives, opportunities and limitations
- Alignment with the values and mission of Inspired Adventures and a commitment to its growth
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in marketing, communications, design or similar preferred
This position requires a 35 hour working week over 5 days a week. Hours can be flexible (between 8am-6pm).
Staff may be offered the opportunity to team lead adventures, which may require additional training and out-of-office hours.
Perks include: Working at a certified B Corp, vibrant Surry Hills location, excellent coaching & development and a wonderful like-minded team.
We are a hard-working team who share the love of adventure, outdoors and doing good!