- Develop, manage and deliver solutions supporting older-worker mental health & wellbeing
- Permanent and full-time. Sydney CBD
- Newly created position with enormous reach, impact and ability to influence
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We advocate for, equip and empower profit-to-member superannuation funds and insurers to achieve mentally healthy workplaces. Working collaboratively with Partner superannuation funds and insurers – together with their participating employers and members, we have the potential to embed mental health and wellbeing best practices into 750,000 workplaces and impact more than half of Australia’s workforce.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager – Superannuation & Workplace Solutions, and working within a multi-disciplinary team, you will be accountable for:
- Increasing visibility, advocacy and impact of older-worker mental health and wellbeing outcomes through industry relationships, alliances and stakeholder relationships
- Facilitating the delivery of best-practice retirement solutions (programs, training, resources and events) to increase solution uptake, enhance industry capability and improve member outcomes
- Co-designing new retirement solutions to meet customer and industry needs and project managing continuous improvements to retirement solutions for currency, improved customer utilisation and impact
- Developing grant applications and project managing awarded projects
- Generating revenue streams through effective business development activities
Some interstate travel will be required.
- Extensive experience of superannuation and/or older workers transitioning to retirement
- High level project management skills, including program development, implementation and impact evaluation
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, representational and written skills with excellent facilitation skills
- Extensive experience in successfully engaging and managing complex multi-stakeholder relationships at a range of different levels across different industries
- Experience in driving program utilisation to contribute to business growth and achieve targets
A deep understanding of the issues around older workers transitioning to retirement and passion to drive impactful and positive change in workplace mental health and wellbeing outcomes are essential. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline will be an advantage.