Fighting Chance designs, builds and scales social enterprises which move the dial for Australians with disability and their family.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the organisation marketing and communications strategy and plan.
The position will suit a highly skilled and motivated, customer-centric marketing professional with operational business experience.
Key areas of accountability include:
- Leading the work of the HQ based team responsible for the development of our marketing channels and the generation of our branded content and resources
- Managing the marketing and communications budget to deliver all planned activity
- Supporting and guiding Hub based Community Engagement Managers with advice and resources.
- Supporting and guiding HQ and Hub based business development executives with advice and resources.
- Supporting and guiding other teams across the organisation to ensure we present a consistent brand in our communication
- Supporting initiatives to introduce and launch our services in new communities
- Systematically securing, analysing and leading the response to feedback on our services.
Skills you need:
- 6 - 8+ years marketing experience and communications.
- Commercially driven with operational experience and ROI focused is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging, brand-aligned content for social media, website, email, print
- Strong verbal and written communication to be able to provide resources, guidance & feedback to stakeholders.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to manage a team and work hands-on as part of a team, and autonomously when required
- Desirable - understanding of (and/or experience with) NDIS and disability sector
Find out more about Fighting Chance here. fightingchance.org.au.