- Make an impact the world can see!
- Respected international organisation, highly-recognisable and progressive cause
- Join an ambitious and fast-paced Digital team
- Full – time permanent position, based in Rosebery 2018
The Fred Hollows Foundation is one of Australia’s most well-known and fastest-growing international development organisations, having restored sight to more than 2.5 million people around the world, operating out of 25 countries!
Working as part of the Digital team within the Communications and Community Education team (CCE), The Digital Content Producer is responsible for implementing the web content and SEO strategy and other website projects in order to grow The Foundation’s online reach.
What your day looks like - although no two days are alike!
- CMS and web publishing: Own the website products and be the chief source of internal knowledge relating to the Kentico CMS. Train and coach others, publish and oversee publishing across teams
- Execution of SEO strategy: Project manage the execution of the SEO strategy, assisted by our agency, Digital Content Writer and SEO Support Officer. Build back links and relationships with targeted referral blogs and websites. Own the outcomes of keyword rank, organic traffic and referral traffic. Ensure technical SEO hygiene is at a high level across websites
- Website content production: As part of the SEO strategy and to support the objectives of other teams, project manage a website content production pipeline across various areas of the organisation. Ideate, produce and publish targeted content based on specific keyword strategies in collaboration with the team. Socialise the value of strategic web content
- Manage web development agency: Manage relationship with web development agency. Project manage new web features, functionality and code changes. Test, troubleshoot and be point of contact for all website issues
- Lead UX improvements: Hypothesise and implement website A/B tests and personalisation tactics to drive improvement in various audience metrics (e.g. conversion rate)
Is this the right level for you?
You’ve started a career in digital and have been working for a couple of years in a similar, entry-level role – now you’re ready to take the next step. You’re outgoing, approachable and evangelical about the power of web content and search engines. You’re used to non-tech savvy people asking for requests and have a positive service mentality to guide your peers! You’re dynamic, confident to project manage and keen to create your own personal brand within the industry as well as creating great relationships with the Senior Leaders.
What you’ll need to bring to the table - You DON’T have to have NGO experience to apply
- Experience in SEO best-practice content production
- Experience in use of Content Management Systems
- Experience in managing web development projects
- Experience with UX, website A/B testing and personalisation
- Experience in using Google Analytics and specific SEO tools to report on and inform content
- Experience in utilising proactive referral traffic growth tactics such as building backlinks/referral traffic
A position description is attached.