Rev Bill Crews is looking for a full-time Human Services Manager. This person will be responsible for the spiritual, emotional, physical and welfare care of every individual who contacts Rev Bill for help. Much of this work will be carried out through a pastoral care team and a clinical team.
Key selling points
- Well Know Non-For-Profit Organisation
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding environment
- Making a Difference in People's Lives
Specifically, this role involves
- The Human Services Manager would oversee the Clinical Services as well as the Pastoral Team.
- Supporting the delivery, consistency, and quality of guest services/welfare programs (wherever operationally possible 7/365 day).
- Providing appropriate business management and operational oversight (people resource management, departmental budgeting, operating models)
- Supervise and support staff, volunteers and other specialists’ facilitators. Have strong people skills.
- Communication skills.
- Delivering appropriate outcomes to stakeholders - guests, department employees and volunteers and external partners/parties providing programs and services.
- A strong personal spirituality drawn from any religious tradition
- Tertiary qualifications. Bachelor of Science in a Human Services related area of study such as: Sociology, Psychology, Human Services or Social Work or a highly related field
- Certificate Of Chaplaincy, Pastoral And Spiritual Care
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Very strong leadership experience
- Extensive managerial experience
- Able to inspire trust
- Extensive experience and training in working with difficult people
- Have a basic understanding for the need for guidelines and boundaries within complex situations
- Strong 12 Step sympathies
- Strong clinical pastoral education sympathies
- Extensive management experience with a proven record of accomplishment in a similar role, preferably in the NFP Sector