Enova Energy is Australia's first community-owned, renewable energy focused retailer, based in Byron Bay's Arts and Industry Estate. We’re a growing, friendly, and energetic team of people who are passionate about doing things differently and making our customers’ lives better.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with great IT, accounting, and organisational skills.
Your key responsibilities include supporting existing members of the back-office team in billing, metering, transfers, market transactions, and general office administration.
Reporting to the Back-Office Manager, your tasks will include:
- Resolving billing and metering enquiries
- Assisting in ensuring accuracy and regularity of electricity invoices for customers
- Assisting in managing transfer of new customer accounts to Enova
- Assisting in management of market transactions in the NEM (National Electricity Market).
- Assisting in management of the smart-meter roll out process
- Supporting the Back-Office Manager and back office team, including cross-training in other core functions as back up support
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in data analytics. Energy Retail Industry, Billing and/or CRM system experience is an advantage, but full training will be provided
- Advanced MS Excel and Office 365, especially Excel
- High level of numeracy and organisational skills including multi-tasking
- Appetite for complexity, and the ability to see both the big picture and the detail in a complex system
- High-level attention to detail and ability to self-manage tasks to completion
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a high quality of work
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
In return Enova offers:
- Full time role in a growing and dynamic team
- Supportive and collaborative management team culture
- Industry aligned remuneration structures
- Being part of an industry first community-owned energy retailer business
- Byron Bay based in the Arts & Industry Estate