Enova Energy is Australia's first community-owned, renewable energy focused retailer, based in Byron Bay's Arts and Industry Estate. We’re a growing, friendly and energetic team of people who are passionate about doing things differently, and making our customer’s lives better.
Your key responsibilities include delivering a superior sales experience to new and existing Enova Energy customers by executing a high-quality consultative style approach in finding solutions to customer product and service enquiries.
Reporting to the Sales and Service Manager, your tasks will include:
- Generating customer sales from inbound calls.
- Making outbound calls to prospective and existing customers.
- Confidently and correctly using Enova’s customer systems to support customer enquiries and best outcomes.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience and track record in telephone or direct sales.
- Sound knowledge and ability to follow established sales systems and processes.
- Experience taking high volume inbound calls and making outbound calls.
- High level attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of honesty and integrity.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Superior multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and professional outlook.
In return Enova offers:
- Full time role in a growing and dynamic team.
- Supportive and collaborative management team culture.
- Industry aligned remuneration structures.
- Being part of an industry first community-owned energy retailer business.
- Byron Bay based in the Arts & Industry Estate.