- Full-time role working from DCA office in Melbourne and/or your home office
- 12 month contract with possible extension
- Working with a leading not-for-profit member organisation, reporting to the Operations & Communications Director
- Producing and distributing digital communications to attract, retain and engage audiences
- Suits a digital ‘all-rounder’ with skills in digital content development, EDMs, website management, database, project coordination and stakeholder management
- Knowledgeable and passionate about diversity and inclusion.
DCA is the independent not-for-profit peak body leading diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We provide unique research, inspiring events and programs, curated resources and expert advice across all diversity dimensions to a community of more than 600 member organisations.
- Prepare and distribute digital communications and publications, including DCA’s fortnightly EDM Inclusion Matters
- Maintain and enhance content on DCA’s website and regularly analyse website traffic
- Produce digital and multimedia content to communicate key activities and campaigns, including graphics, video, audio, photography and other storytelling content
- Assist with social media including posting and helping to develop engaging content
- Ensure all content is accessible to all audiences
- Provide engagement analytics and reporting across all digital platforms.
The successful applicant:
You will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with proven ability to deal with multiple tasks to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a small, collaborative and cross-functional team to achieve successful outcomes
- Relevant tertiary qualification and experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in Mailchimp (or similar EDM platform), Drupal, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and CiviCRM (or similar database)
- Experience in developing graphics, videos, audio, photography and other storytelling content
- An understanding of how to create content that is accessible to all audiences
- Experience in a fast-paced not-for-profit or cause-based environment
- Knowledge and passion for diversity and inclusion, and an honest and trustworthy manner.
DCA is an inclusive employer. We encourage flexible working and aim to create a work environment where all employees are valued, and can contribute, regardless of gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, Indigeneity, family and caring responsibilities or religion.