- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time (22.5 hours per week)
Your New Organisation
DPV Health is a leading healthcare services provider operating out of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor. Our professional staff deliver a wide variety of clinical, community health and wellbeing services.
DPV Health is an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer who supports inclusiveness and diversity. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining people from a diverse background, including but not limited to, those identifying as LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from cultural and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, and people with a disability.
A little about the role
The position sits within the Community Development and Outreach program, under the Directorate of Allied Health and Community Development.
This role has the overall responsibility for: Working within a team to ensure evidence based practice to the wellbeing of Mothers and babies. The role involves supporting self-management approaches into care coordination, assessment, treatment and education to clients with a range of clinical presentations during pregnancy and in the immediate post birth period. The role also assists with onward referral and identification of equipment needs.
Applicants must have:
- Current AHPRA registration or other relevant associations
- Minimum of 2 years practice
- Well-developed clinical skills and demonstrated ability to support a coordinated approach by working with a range of stakeholders to improve health outcomes as agreed with client, families and other stakeholders;
- Experience working in a community setting including work with vulnerable clients, CALD, refugees and/ or clients with a disability;
About the perks
- Salary Packaging – part of your wage is paid tax free each pay, saving thousands in tax each year!
- Work-Life Balance – we understand that work-life balance is important and accommodate flexibility for team members wherever possible.
- Health and Wellbeing – we promote health and wellbeing for our people, just like we would for the communities we serve. We provide flu vaccinations on site and free, confidential counselling services are available just to name a few.
- Professional Development – with access to modern, digital eLearning you’ll have flexibility of course timing with access to shorter, more customized content. Accompanied by face to face training, your continual professional development is always top of our priority list.
- DPV Day – We invest a whole day off site for all staff for an interactive, informative and engaging day of workshops, strategic plan presentations and lots more!
The fine print
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Policy Check, hold a valid WWCC and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check
- Full driver license and travel between sites required
- You may be asked to either provide or register for a Medicare and MBS provider number and agree to donate the total amount from this work to DPV Health.
To view the position description, please visit the Get Involved > Employment page on the DPV Health Website at www.dpvhealth.org.au.