Are you looking to use, or build, your partnership skills in an exciting, growing, values driven business?
If you answered ‘yes’ then this role at Careseekers may be perfect for you! . We are an online platform that assists people with disabilities and older Australians connect with care and support workers.
We are looking for a partnerships manager to join our team.
In this partnerships role your goal will be to seek out and build new business for Careseekers in the disability support sectors. You will also manage relationships with partners. This will require:
- Identifying and pursuing new partnership opportunities.
- Evaluating the benefits and risks of new partnership opportunities
- Writing partnership proposals and negotiating contract terms
- Developing positive relationships with new contacts
- Managing the ongoing relationship especially in its initial stages
To be successful in this role you must like:
- Networking and relationship building – you need to enjoy communicating with others and building, nurturing and maintaining relationships.
- Getting things done – we need you to be out there identifying, pursuing and create good partnerships.
- Being creative and owning your role - you can decide how to pursue leads and will be working in a small team so your actions will count.
- Working collaboratively within the team to form successful partnerships
The ideal person for this role must have:
- Previous business development, partnerships or sales experience with demonstrated track record of success preferred or otherwise someone who is tenacious and believes they have the qualities to be successful in this role.
- Ability to sell and present ideas in a compelling way, adjusting your style to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to move quickly to meet short lead times for proposals, ensuring client objectives are met.
- Be target driven.
- Ability to travel – initially you will be pursuing opportunities in NSW and Victoria.
We are a small but growing team so you must be willing to adapt and be flexible to whatever the day brings.