The Team Leader Support Services – Katherine Region role will be responsible for overseeing Aged Care, Carer, NDIS services and assisting with Corporate Services in the Katherine region. Ensuring they are delivered in line with the organisations responsibility to the current and future operational guidelines, and legislative requirements. The person in this role will work closely with management to implement best practice culture and approaches across all areas. The role is responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing workforce members in all areas to maximise performance, including performance management as required.
- Providing leadership and support to the Aged Care, Carer and NDIS Services in the Katherine Region
- Planning, development, coordination, implementation, evaluation, monitoring, reporting and leadership.
- Provide leadership and vision to workforce members across the programs by working with key internal and external stakeholders to develop and grow services.
- Ensuring delivery of services to the client are undertaken in a Consumer Directed Care Framework in a way that respects the dignity, privacy, independence and cultural aspects of the client with a focus on outcomes.
- Lead by example by modelling the values, attitudes and behaviour associated with the position at all times.
- Conducting assessment, care planning, and review of clients eligible for services.