- Permanent, Full time Position
- Based in Abbotsford
- Join a team with expertise in Evaluation, Research and innovation in Mental Health
Due to internal growth, we are currently looking for a Program Design & Evaluation Specialist to join our Research and Program Development team on a Full-Time basis in our head office in Abbotsford.
Located in the Research & Program Development team and reporting to the Manager of Program Development, the Program Design & Evaluation Specialist will play a key role in the development and evaluation of Caraniche therapeutic programs and training packages across all areas of the business.
- Coordinate program and training design projects and tasks, including project planning to achieve deadlines
- Conduct literature reviews relevant to the program design function
- Develop theoretical frameworks, theories of change and program logics
- Design and develop program training materials, including facilitator manuals, presentation slides and participant handouts
- Design and implement evaluation plans for therapeutic and training programs
- Design evaluation tools including surveys, focus groups and structured interviews to support evaluation activities
- Conduct qualitative data collection activities including focus groups and structured interviews
- Undertake thematic and quantitative analysis to inform evaluations
- Preparation of evaluation reports for internal and external customers, and to inform quality improvement activities
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant area such as psychology, mental health, criminology, evaluation or a related discipline
- Experience in the delivery and/or design of therapeutic programs for clients including offenders, people who use substances, youth and/or other vulnerable cohorts
- Experience in conducting process and outcome evaluations including design, data collection and analysis, and preparation of evaluation reports
- Excellent analytical skills and written expression
- Excellent project coordination and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain consultative and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Full unrestricted registration as a psychologist with AHPRA or accreditation as a mental health social worker with AASW
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant area such as psychology, mental health, criminology, evaluation or a related discipline
- Experience working with clients from a diverse range of backgrounds/identities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, other CALD and LGBTIQ cohorts
With 25 years in the field, Caraniche is a specialist provider of a broad range of psychological services across Australia. At the heart of everything we do are connections that better lives. We deliver a range of specialist psychological services to government, private and not-for-profit organisations.
We work with some of the most marginalised people in our community to help get their lives back on track through alcohol and drug counselling, specialised services for youth, and behaviour change programs.
We are a child safe organisation/employer and are committed to Child Safe Standards and practices.