- DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Make a difference each day by empowering our clients
- Permanent opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
At Cerebral Palsy Alliance we are committed to providing world-class services for people living with a broad range of disabilities. As an organisation we embed our values of Integrity, Passion, Excellence, Courage and Respect into our practices every day. We are here to make a difference in people’s lives, and support them in connecting and engaging with their communities.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our team by providing our clients with a high level of care, support and community participation.
The role includes:
- Delivering personalised support in a group and one-on-one setting
- Providing in home support by assisting clients at meal times, with personal care and administering medication
- Assisting with domestic duties around the home
- Supporting clients to engage and participate in their community
- Have been described as an outstanding communicator who is empathetic, patient and compassionate
- Have a professional approach, are accountable with a high level of motivation
- Thrive in a team based environment
- Must have a current NSW Driver’s License (P2 minimum) and access to a car
- Must have, or willing to obtain prior to starting, a current First Aid Certificate, CPR & Working with Children Check
- Need to be available for morning and evening shifts minimum 20 hours
What we can offer you:
- A place where you can learn and grow from the leaders in the disability market
- A place where you can be valued and appreciated through our Reward & Recognition program
- Comprehensive 3 week training before you start working with clients, then ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunities for tax free remuneration benefits which increase your take home pay
- Working with a professional and dedicated team
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.