The successful applicant will work in tandem with our current Community Development Worker and undergo initial mentoring into this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Basic bookkeeping using Excel.
- Report writing.
- General office maintenance.
- Actively engaging with groups to promote the work they do and the contribution COSHG makes to the sector.
- Attend and assist with the co-ordination of meetings, workshops and events.
- Support the development and implementation of projects, strategies, policies and resources.
- Assist in advocating for and raising awareness of COSHG itself and the role Self Help Groups play in their communities and contribute to the broader society.