Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we're on a mission to free people and the planet from the 'one person, one car' mentality. Since 2012, we've grown our community to more than 2,300 owners who share their cars with over 180,000 members.
About the role
We're looking for someone who can identify areas for improvement and implement the solution, whether it's trialling new technology to make our platform more secure and easier to use, or integrating third party systems to make our internal processes more efficient.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop project plan, monitor and report on progress to stakeholders regularly
- Meet with project team members regularly to identify and resolve issues.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external resources to ensure smooth project implementation and on-time delivery.
- Executing. Working in a small team you will be doing much of the execution to bring the project into reality.
- Coordinating the development of training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation.
- Evaluate and assess result of project against stated project goals.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years business experience with some exposure to project execution.
- Proven ability to implement projects to successful delivery with an Operational team.
- A good understanding of agile project management.
- An ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various team members at all levels of the business.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. This role will require someone who can work across multiple systems, locations, timeframes, and functions, so a natural ability to be organised is a must!
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Initiative and self-motivation - we offer a lot of support at Car Next Door, however there will be times where key decisions will need to be made confidently, quickly, and independently.
- A desire to learn - our team are constantly looking out for new and better ways to do things. Our goal is to provide the best experience for both our employees and members, and we are able to do this by putting a high value on continuous learning
- A natural connection with our Company Values
Benefits and perks
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members' experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you're passionate about creating a team that is doing something amazing for our community and the environment, come as you are!