Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 2,300 owners who share their cars with over 180,000 members.
About the role
- Leading small and large projects, to test and upgrade our in-car technology. Improve the efficiency of the operations team, consisting of both part and full-time Installers for our car sharing technology throughout Australia.
- Helping to scale and meet our growing company targets. Managing stock systems to ensure we have the right hardware in the right places.
- Managing fleet operations admin team consists of members based in Sydney and Philippines who manage job scheduling, back-office processing, and customer email inquiries relating to installation, maintenance, and uninstallation of our carsharing technology.
What you will be doing?
- Recruiting, training and managing a growing team of both full-time and part-time employees across Australia and the Philippines.
- Exceeding operations goals by proactively drive continuous process improvement and quality assurance initiatives optimising performance in resource management and customer service outcomes.
- Driving small and large scale projects executions such as the new fleet logistics software deployment project which will increase the capacity and enable the scalability of vehicles installations work.
- Applying effective stock management systems ensuring sufficient devices available supporting vehicle installations work.
You must have:
- At least 2 years in a leadership capacity managing an operations team.
- Project implementation experience working with direct and indirect team members in an operational environment
- Experience in managing new technologies or systems deployment especially in a project that requires working across multiple systems, locations, timeframes, and functions.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills to establish relationships working with diverse team members at all levels of the business.
You will need to be:
- Self-driven, confident and with a high initiative, as there will be times decisions will need to be made confidently, quickly, and independently.
- A natural connection with our Company Values having a strong desire to learn and be progressive. At Car Next Door, our team are constantly looking out for new and better ways to do things. Our goal is to provide the best experience for both our employees and members, and we are able to do this by putting a high value on continuous learning.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product, and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about product development and creating an amazing platform for our community, come as you are!