- Blend your passion for technology with wanting to work for an organisation that is making a difference – Give back. Get back
- You will bring a few years Enterprise Application experience, along with exceptional communication, relationship mgmt. and project mgmt. experience
- You will be given supported autonomy; growth opportunity with personal development; and an opportunity to work in an agile environment
Who are we?
Celebrating over 60 years, Cancer Council NSW is a 94% community funded, community focused not for profit.
What will you be responsible for?
Joining our IT team, part of the wider Finance, Strategy and Operations Division, this role is responsible for application support activities including maintenance, administration, and Level 2/3 support.
You will work closely with the Service Desk and other IT team members to ensure timely and efficient resolution of incidents and service requests.
The Application Support Analyst will also work with IT team members and the Business to support the process of impact assessment and planning of application changes, and then assist to implement, test and monitor required changes in line with agreed outcomes
Reporting to the Application Delivery Manager, the key responsibilities of your role will be:
- Resolve incidents and service requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Use appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain applications
- Provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents
- Liaise with vendors to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitor the availability and performance of supported applications
- Prioritise and schedule assigned support activities and tasks
- Maintain application support technical documentation
- Work with IT team members and the Business to document, review and analyse the impact of new business requirements
- Contribute to and develop key documentation such as test cases, user stories, business requirements, impact assessments, implementation plans, roll-out plans etc
- Ensure capacity, availability, security and service support requirements are considered in application changes
- Implement, test and monitor required changes in line with implementation plans
- Share knowledge and expertise with others, coaching and supporting team members as required
- Ensure that all activities are performed at a consistently high standard, and that opportunities to improve services and processes are identified and actioned
Want to be considered?
With a customer focused and goal orientated approach, you will bring:
- At least 3 years of Level 2/3 application support experience
- Understanding of ITIL service management processes
- Demonstrated use of Continuous Improvement principles
- Good understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL) and RDBMS platforms/technologies
- Technical and non-technical requirements definition skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Ability to effectively engage with vendors, with experience of working with vendors to resolve incidents
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain business knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical people and all levels of stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be looked on favourably
Direct applicants only please. We will not be accepting agency applications.