- SCHADS Award Level 7 - $99,897 trp (including salary $90,123)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full Time Position
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Practitioner - Counselling and Intensive Family Parenting Service, to join our Katherine team within CatholicCare NT. This position is responsible for the implementation, leadership and integration of Counselling and the IFPS in order for the programs to meet their objectives. This position has a particular focus on leading, supervising and mentoring program staff, applying professional knowledge and support whilst providing direct services and managing complex client work
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Counselling, Social Work or Psychology and minimum five years' experience in relevant clinical practice and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills encompassing report writing, case note writing and supervision and the ability to communicate effectively with managers, staff and stakeholders across a range of diverse cultural groups and settings.
- Experience in recording and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data in line with program requirements and leading a team to do the same.
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people