Join this fantastic brand – developing their philanthropy strategy. Build strong relationships and generate income over various channels, including corporate partnerships, major gifts and trusts.
- Develop and implement the organisation’s philanthropic strategy
- Fantastic CBD location!
- Competitive salary packing
This role is responsible for ensuring a sustainable funding base to meet the needs of the organisation, by developing and implementing the philanthropy strategy. Cultivate relationships with corporate partners, major donors and trusts and foundations to generate revenue and support this great cause.
- Lead and develop a sustainable corporate partnerships strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with existing supporters and identify new opportunities to grow and develop the program.
- Maintain relationships with existing major donors, ensuring personalised stewardship plans are in place to enhance long-term relationships.
- Create opportunities for lapsed major donors to renew their support.
- Develop funding from T&F and PAFs, write funding applications and ensure the completion of acquittals in a timely manner.
- Manage a budget and provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management to ensure the sustainability of funds.
Skills & Attributes
- Proven success in securing funding from major donors, corporate partners and trusts or a related field with a passion for fundraising. Strong commercial sales backgrounds are encouraged!
- Excellent communication skills with ability to pitch and present ideas.
- A track record of building relationships and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Ability to plan and develop a strategy in order to meet deadlines and achieve targets.
- Experience using CRM is essential; Raiser’s Edge or ThankQ is desirable.