- Opportunity to contribute, develop and implement strategies
- Chance to be part of a globally recognised conservation organisation
- North Shore iconic location - great employee benefits
Develop direct marketing appeals & the regular giving program for this conservation, education & animal management charity!
About the Organisation
Taronga Conservation Society Australia are leaders in conservation. They protect wildlife and empower people to secure a sustainable future for our planet.
Responsible for development and implementation of direct marketing programs.
- Implement a multi-faceted direct marketing, donor development, online marketing program
- Implement marketing strategies for acquiring new supporters through face to face, on-line, direct mail, telemarketing, Cash Supporters and Regular Givers
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the supporter journey
- Maximise the retention of existing supporters
- Develop and implement strategies to retain and increase support, including through telephone and online channels
- Maximise and manage the supporter data within the database
- Work with the Direct Marketing Manager to manage the associated budgets
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in direct marketing or fundraising, ideally in a similar role
- Sound understanding of and experience in retention strategies
- Proven experience in achieving revenue targets, preferably in the fundraising area
- Understanding of supporter care and best practice
- Team player and ability to take the initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good work/life balance
- Excellent employee benefits