Become the Fundraising Manager for an international mission agency of the Catholic Church of Australia. Develop and implement a fundraising strategy, covering all income streams. Focus on the development of philanthropy and regular giving programs, through acquisition, conversion and retention campaigns.
- Lead the strategic development of the fundraising program
- North Sydney location, with fantastic transport links
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Collaborate with members of the Catholic Church to develop and implement the organisations fundraising strategy.
- Use research and data to identify areas for growth and develop strategies to build income generation.
- Ensure a successful donor journey, developing current relationships and building loyalty.
- Lead the acquisition and retention of major donors and bequestors.
- Support organisational growth and income generation, increase income from regular giving and major donors, through acquisition, conversion and retention programs.
- Oversee the delegates visitor program and school/church appeals.
- Manage a team and support their development.
- Ensure best practice and codes of conduct are adhered to.
Skills & Attributes
- Track record of developing and implementing a successful fundraising strategy, across various income streams.
- Proven success managing a team and multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of Catholic principles is essential. An understanding of the structure and culture of the Catholic Church will be highly regarded.
- Excellent management skills, including budget management, people leadership, and great communication.
- Advanced database management and analysis skills are desirable.