- Social Enterprise opportunity
- Temporary full time July 2019 to July 2021
If your passion is to work with social enterprises' to develop sustainable solutions to local challenges, particularly unemployment for a diverse range of communities, then the Social Enterprise Officer is the ideal position for you.
The Social Enterprise & Local Jobs team bring innovative approaches to local employment opportunities in Banyule through the development of social enterprises and labour market programs.
As the Social Enterprise Officer you will
- Support the coordination and delivery of Banyule’s Social Enterprise Strategy and projects
- Work with business unit’s to identify opportunities
- Establish partnerships and networks within the municipality
- Prepare reports, business cases and project plans
- Develop and maintain a centralized database
You will have
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline, or lesser qualifications with relevant experience
- Experience in supporting social enterprises or the broader social-purpose sector
- Experience in developing and managing stakeholders and partnerships
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in project management and report writing
- Demonstrated experience of working with diverse communities
We can offer
- Salary range $83,080.81 to 90,323.79 plus super
- Monthly RDO
- Two year contract
- Great team environment
- Learning and development opportunities including health and wellbeing initiatives
- Greensborough office close to shops, cafes, and public transport
Staff choose to align their career with Banyule because of our values of "Working Together Working Better", career and professional development opportunities and the way we work in partnership with the community to deliver our services.