- Bring your energy and enthusiasm, see your contribution count!
- Great salary package with NFP salary sacrifice options
- East Arnhem Land based - Galiwin'ku
The Arnhem Land Progress Aboriginal Corporation (ALPA), is owned by the Yolngu people of East Arnhem Land and governed by an Indigenous Board of Directors. From humble beginnings over 46 years ago, ALPA has grown to become the largest Aboriginal Corporation in Australia. We now have over 1,100 employees (over 80% of whom are Indigenous), and a 1.2 million square kilometre operational footprint.
Our mission is to operate successful and responsible businesses emphasising local employment, training, career pathways, customer service and safety. We strive to improve the health, quality of life, and economic development of our members, giving primacy to their cultural heritage, dignity, and desire for opportunity and equality with their fellow Australians.
This role is responsible for maximising school attendance and associated community engagement through the provision of leadership, mentoring and strategic and administrative support to the community.
Reporting to the RSAS Manager, your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Managing and mentoring team members (RSAS Supervisors and RSAS Officers)
- Planning and facilitation of the RSAS program by implementing strategies to engage the community (particularly the Elders, relevant authorities and direct reports)
- Provision of reporting and feedback in a timely and efficient manner
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, effective time management and be able to readily engage all stakeholders.
Keys to your success will be:
- Experience in providing leadership/ mentoring.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High level of organisational skills coupled with strong administration and reporting skills
- Intermediate proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of Applications
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to live in East Arnhem Land, work with the Yolngu people and deliver meaningful outcomes where most needed
- Excellent base salary (commensurate with skills & experience) | 11.5% super | 7 weeks annual leave | options for salary sacrificing
- Free fully furnished accommodation | utilities included | relocation | 2 return flights p.a. to home base for holidays.
- Access to ALPA's Employee Assistance Program & more
- Opportunity to grow and to build your career!
Are you our next RSAS Coordinator?
To find out more or to apply please contact Recruitment on (08) 8944 6444.