Ally Assist is working towards health equity and building a healthier and happier Australia. Health equity means that everyone deserves the opportunity to achieve their full health, but acknowledges that some people need different levels of support and resources to get there.
We're a rapidly growing Health and Disability Social Enterprise. We are a small team of highly motivated, hard working and passionate individuals driven by our mission to empower Australians to achieve their goals for physical, psychological and social health.
We’ve started with something very specific - therapy assistants. Previously, there was no easy way for people to get daily or weekly support for their therapy program in-between their clinical appointments. Now, we make finding a therapy assistant easy. All our therapy assistants are doing amazing work to help individuals with disability build their capacity and independence.
We're looking for like-minded individuals to help support our growing community of therapy assistants and clients.
Here's what you'll be up to:
- Organising our existing users and signing up new ones. You’ll need to have great listening skills and be able to get to the core of our users’ problems.
- Delighting our customers. You'll be on the front line, responsible for in-app chat/email/phone support and enquiries. We don't do support like normal companies. You'll be obsessing about ensuring every interaction with us is above and beyond our user’s expectations.
- Being a customer advocate. Everyone at Ally Assist interacts with our customers regularly, but you will more than others. One of your responsibilities will be to understand their pains (and delights) and ensure that the rest of the team is aware and responding
- Helping develop material that will strengthen our community.
- Visiting our community. On occasion, we have meetings with some members of our community (clinicians, parents, supporters)
- Be working with our team on a full-time basis.
A bit about you:
- You're eager to learn. Super eager. You soak up feedback, take it on board, and are constantly driven to be better. You can't help it.
- You're smart.
- You go out of your way to delight customers.
- It bothers you when you let something slip.
- You are a great communicator and have attention to detail.
- You find a way to get it done.
- You're constantly thinking about how you could do your job better.
Personal and/or professional experience in healthcare or disability is awesome. But maybe you have none. As long as you’re eager, we'll teach you everything you need to know to succeed.
A bit about us:
We invest in our people. Great people in a great environment can achieve some pretty amazing things.
Some of what we offer:
- A friendly, fun and reasonably informal team environment.
- A chance to be part of a rocketship. We are an ultra-fast growing Australian startup with huge ambition
- A commitment to training and self-improvement. All staff at Ally Assist are actively encouraged to attend and speak at conferences.
- Competitive salary commensurate with your ability and experience.