- Key Recruitment role in the Australian Volunteers Program
- Full Time Maximum-term contract until 30June 2022
- Based in Fitzroy, Melbourne
AVI supports the implementation of the Australian Volunteers Program on behalf of the Australian Government. The Australian Volunteers Program sends skilled Australian volunteers on assignments in 26 countries to work alongside organisations to sustainably build the capacity of people, organisations and communities.
An exiting opportunity for a highly skilled Recruitment Coordinator has opened up to join us at AVI Fitzroy!
This role is responsible for recruiting suitable volunteer applicants, alongside the In-Country Recruitment Officers, to overseas placements and assignments based on their skills and expertise.
Additionally, the role will perform a host of end-to-end recruitment activities that promote the program and encourage potential candidates to apply.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or similar and/or equivalent experience in recruitment (desirable if experience is in recruiting volunteers or an international development context)
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of a range of recruitment strategies and processes
- Working with recruitment database (Salesforce-based) and handling volume recruitment
- Experience implementing recruitment campaigns – both through traditional methods (such as outreach events), as well as using digital marketing streams
- Demonstrated expertise or knowledge in recruiting candidates in at least two specialist occupational sectors - Law, Media / Communications, Community Development, Social Development, Human Resource Management, Health, Education, Engineering, skilled trades, Finance, Management
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues related to cross-cultural placements, preferably achieved through living and/or working in such an environment
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable
For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please see the Position Description attached below or go to the AVI website www.avi.org.au.