Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Family Services, Fundraising, Project Management, Youth
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 11 January, 2017.
Applications close: 24 January, 2017.
- Are you impeccably organised and detail oriented?
- Do you have a keen interest in fundraising and relationship management?
- Would you like to make a meaningful difference to children, young people and families facing cancer?
- Full time, permanent position based in Abbotsford office
Redkite is a leading national charity committed to supporting children, young people and families facing cancer. We provide essential financial, education and emotional support services from diagnosis, throughout treatment and beyond.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and results fundraising team. Redkite has an amazing community of supporters with exciting opportunities to develop new relationships. All supporters become part of the Redkite family and are managed with a professional, strategic and personal approach.
About the role:
The Fundraising Coordinator is an organised team player and an integral support role for the Partnerships Team. Non-profit experience is not essential – perhaps you’re looking for a career change from the corporate sector or an agency.
Reporting to the National Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for:
- Supporting the management of existing partnerships in VIC and nationally
- Coordinating key elements of Redkite’s signature fundraiser, The Corporate Quiz
- Assisting the management of nominated fundraising events in VIC and community fundraising activities nationally
- Undertaking administrative duties in support of the Partnerships Team
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and short deadlines
- Clear understanding of pipeline and budget management principles.
A full position description is attached below.