Employer: Presbyterian Aged Care
Work Type/s: Contract, Full Time
Classification/s: Aged Care & Seniors’ Rights, HR & Employment Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 09 January, 2017.
Applications close: 30 January, 2017. (Expired)
- Surry Hills
- 12 month contract
Presbyterian Aged Care (PAC) is a not for profit aged care organisation that provides high quality Residential Care, Community Care and Seniors Housing http://www.pacnsw.org.au/.
Presbyterian Aged Care NSW & ACT is seeking a HR Manager to work with our team. This is for an initial one-year contract period with a focus on the following areas:
- Selection and introduction of an electronic HR information system
- Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Assistance with workers compensation / work health and safety (WHS) management.
Our vision is to provide a caring and spiritual environment where people can grow old in the way that suits them best. Our primary aim is to deliver the highest possible quality of life for older people.
As a result, we offer genuine Christian care, for people of any ethnic, socio-economic or religious background, at a rich variety of friendly and secure environments across the state.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a people-centred, experienced HR Manager to be part of a leading organisation in aged care services. We provide a friendly, supportive team environment, and we are looking for someone who is passionate about aged care to come and join us.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Develop a contemporary HR function that contributes to the growth and development of our workforce
- Apply knowledge of HR systems to our environment
- Build relationships with our Leadership Team and other stakeholders
- Manage projects on budget and on time.
- Experience in not-for-profit organisations and/or aged care.
We are seeking a candidate who is committed to work within the mission and values of PAC, and is ideally an active member of a Protestant congregation.