Customer Service Officers
Employer: Diamond Energy
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Administration, Environment & Sustainability, Green Energy, Green Products & Services
Sector/s: Business/Private Sector
Job posted on: 11 January, 2017.
Applications close: 25 February, 2017. (Expired)
We are a growing electricity retailer operating in eastern Australia. We are passionate about renewable energy and provide our customers with a great experience in all aspects of our service delivery. Our growth has created new opportunities for talented individuals to join our Customer Care team located in the inner-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Customer Service Officer role
We are seeking confident and passionate individuals to:
- Provide exceptional service to our existing customers
- Respond to phone and email enquiries from prospective customers
- Support our outbound sales and customer retention programmes
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine customer service ethic
- A positive, proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative, accuracy, attention-to-detail and outcome-focus
- Proficiency in using common office software packages
- Interest in renewable, solar and sustainable energy
We are seeking individuals from an entry-level through to individuals with up to 5 years of relevant or related experience. Experience in a retail-electricity and/or retail-solar selling is not mandatory but would be favourably regarded. These positions are full time.