Fundraising and Events Coordinator
Employer: The Greens NSW
Work Type/s: Contract, Part Time
Classification/s: Advocacy & Campaigns, Communications & Marketing, Environment & Sustainability, Fundraising, Project Management, Volunteer Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 13 May, 2013.
Applications close: 21 May, 2013. (Expired)
The Greens NSW is looking for a Fundraising and Events Coordinator.
2 days per week until one week after the Federal election on a fixed term contract.
The Greens NSW (GNSW) is seeking a person to coordinate key fundraising initiatives and events as part of our federal election campaign. The Fundraising and Events Coordinator will work closely with the Campaign Coordinator, to deliver identified local and national fundraising initiatives as well as coordinate fundraising and supporter events.
The position will commence late May.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of state-wide fundraising initiatives, including online/email appeals, letter appeals, phone banking and supporter events as well as ensuring integration with broader campaigning priorities and activities
- Coordinating fundraising and supporter events including dinners and the election night party, as well as providing support for other key campaign events including the campaign launch
- Identifying opportunities for additional reactive and innovative fundraising and events in line with the overall campaign strategy Selection criteria
- Demonstrated commitment to the core principles of The Greens.
- Experience working as a fundraiser in the not-for-profit sector.
- Experience coordinating events and projects with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management, attention to detail, ability to work under election stress.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- IT competence including the ability to effectively use email, Internet, Microsoft office, Social Media and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective interpersonal relationships and work collaboratively.
- Experience working with and managing volunteers
- Experience working on previous election campaigns
Relationship to others
The position reports to Jenny Leong, Federal Election Campaign Coordinator.
The selection process
The Greens NSW is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
The position is to be based 19 Eve St, Erskineville.
Conditions are in accordance with The Greens NSW Staff Collective
Agreement 2012: Clause 13 Fixed Term Contract.
Classification - Admin Level 3
Salary Rate - $61,357 FTE plus 10% superannuation
Should this position be made permanent in the future it will not be readvertised, subject to a successful performance review.