Field Coordinator - New Zealand
Employer: Amnesty International New Zealand
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Advocacy & Campaigns, Fundraising, Legal & Human Rights, Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 23 January, 2017.
Applications close: 23 January, 2017. (Expired)
Amnesty International New Zealand is part of a global movement defending human rights and dignity.
We are looking for a Field Coordinator to lead our face to face fundraising teams working in the lower North Island and the South Island, working out of our Amnesty International office in central Wellington.
About the role
Reporting to the Face to Face Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a team of fundraisers. You will be involved in recruiting your team, providing regular skills and content training, as well as providing individual coaching in field, in order to achieve team targets. You will manage your team's fundraising locations and identify new sites, and ensure the Health & Safety of your staff.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- An affinity with and commitment to Amnesty International's values, goals and work
- Excellent communication skills across diverse professional contexts
- Proven expertise is sales and/or fundraising techniques and practice
- At least two years’ experience leading target-driven teams
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to inspire team members to go above and beyond their expectations
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams towards challenging outcomes
- Proven expertise in developing, delivering and evaluating training that increases staff ability and performance
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and fast moving tasks
- A compliance-oriented attitude to organisational systems and processes
- An ambitious, self-motivated and target driven attitude
The successful candidate will have a full NZ driving licence and be flexible to travel within New Zealand. You will receive competitive pay, a company phone and iPad, and use of a company vehicle during work hours.
Amnesty International values diversity and is committed to being an inclusive workplace.
For qualified candidates we are happy to accept applications from overseas, and if necessary can support a visa application for the successful candidate.
A full position description is attached below.