Strengthening Families Practice Leader - OneLink
Employer: Woden Community Service Inc.
Work Type/s: Contract, Full Time
Classification/s: Family Services, Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Location: Canberra & ACT
Job posted on: 10 January, 2017.
Applications close: 23 January, 2017.
- Strengthening Families Practice Leader (OneLink)
- Full Time – 12 months fixed term contract
- $70,705.36 - $73,838.13 (plus 9.5% superannuation)
- Plus ability to salary package!!
Woden Community Service (WCS) and Belconnen Community Service (BCS) are not for profit organisations that have been providing community-based services within the ACT for over 40 years. Our vision is to build and nurture a vibrant, inclusive and connected community.
WCS & BCS are in partnership to administer the OneLink program which is the central intake and information service for Human Services in the ACT.
As the Strengthening Families Practice Leader you will be part of the ‘OneLink’ team that provides services to the ACT community in a consistent, high quality and responsive manner. You will be responsible for maintaining the Strengthening Families practice model across the service system and provide support for the Lead Worker role. You will work closely with agencies, through their service managers, to adopt and embed the Strengthening Families Practice model and the child, Youth and Family Support Practice Framework. You will also assist your colleagues in the OneLink team with intake, assessment and prioritisation of people into CSD funded services and the wider service system.
This position will suit someone who is highly skilled and experienced in managing sensitive cases while working collaboratively across different organisations. Your strong communication skills and sound decision making capabilities will be an asset in this role.
- Demonstrated specialised professional competence, including managing highly sensitive cases, and making decisions on intervention strategies and client service delivery.
- Demonstrated high level of communication techniques that engender positive relationships and influence stakeholders effectively to resolve functional issues.
- Demonstrated strong ability to guide staff in person centred approaches to develop and implement support and service offerings for individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to support and guide staff in the implementation of theoretical frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to provide supervision, debriefing and support to team members and ensure access to appropriate training and awareness of the service.
- Demonstrated writing and analysis skills to quality assure documentation and preparing service monthly reports.