Intake Officer - OneLink
Employer: Woden Community Service Inc.
Work Type/s: Contract, Full Time
Classification/s: Family Services, Housing & Homelessness, Social Work, Mental Health & Counselling, Youth
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Location: Canberra & ACT
Job posted on: 09 January, 2017.
Applications close: 23 January, 2017. (Expired)
- Full Time – Fixed term contract
- $65,232.94 – 68,187.25 (plus 9.5% superannuation)
- Ability to salary package
Woden Community Service (WCS) and Belconnen Community Service (BCS) are not for profit organisations that have been providing community-based services within the ACT for over 40 years. Our vision is to build and nurture a vibrant, inclusive and connected community.
WCS & BCS are in partnership to administer the OneLink program which is the central intake and information service for Human Services in the ACT.
Through consistent and responsive customer service, Intake Officers will facilitate intake processes and establish and follow up referral pathways for people accessing OneLink.
If you have a passion for working with people through referrals and outreach you are encouraged to apply for these positions. Strong relationship management and communication skills are essential personal attributes for these roles.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience working with people through case work, referrals, and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to use person centred approaches to develop and implement support and service offerings for individuals.
- Ability to establish and maintain service networks, make and receive referrals and work collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated communication techniques that engender positive relationships and influence stakeholders effectively to resolve functional issues.
- Demonstrated professional competence and sensitivity in intake processes, needs assessment and referrals in supporting service users.
- Demonstrated excellent written skills to ensure case notes and documentation are completed accurately in a timely manner.