International Programs Manager
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Community Development, International Aid & Development, Project Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 09 January, 2017.
Applications close: 27 January, 2017. (Expired)
UnitingWorld is seeking an energetic and reliable Program Manager to work within and support the Pacific Regional Team to achieve the strategic goals of the organisation. The successful applicant will be part of our dynamic and effective team, reporting to the Associate Director – Programs (Pacific). The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and experience in project management, particularly in the fields of partnership development, community development or emergency relief. The successful applicant must also be willing to travel in Australia and the Asia Pacific regions.
- Experience working with Melanesian partners
- Demonstrated experience managing DFAT funded programs
- Experience working in collaborations or consortia
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of the Church in the Pacific region
- Experience working in Papua New Guinea
- Experience working with a Gender focus
- Understanding of the Behaviour Change model
Link to position description: http://www.unitingworld.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/PD-International-Programs-Manager.pdf
The successful candidate for this position will be subject to pre-employment checks which include a Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check.