Employer: The Salvation Army Eastern Territory
Work Type/s: Contract, Full Time
Classification/s: HR & Employment Services, Education & Training, Project Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 10 January, 2017.
Applications close: 24 January, 2017.
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical branch of the universal Christian Church. Our message is based on the Bible; our ministry is motivated by love for God. The mission is both spiritual and practical, encompassing the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the alleviation of human suffering and distress without discrimination.
An exciting new position is now available for a Remuneration Analyst. The role will provide business analyst skills and support to the assigned Human Resources and Payroll project activities. The business analyst's primary objectives are to provide meaningful data to implement payroll processes and practices, including training where appropriate. This role will also assist with a remuneration project and will achieve this by facilitating, clarifying, documenting, analysing and organising information with a variety of stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or a related discipline
- Business Re-engineering qualification and/or experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of interpersonal and influencing skills including the ability to consult and negotiate with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Highly developed analytical, planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Team player who is energetic, flexible with a positive attitude and strong customer service focus
- Sound computer literacy and proficiency
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Remuneration Business Analysis
- Minimum 3+ years Chris21 (HRIS) HR management experience
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Experience within the NFP or Community Sector would be well regarded
A full position description is attached below.