Program Officer - Employment Services
Employer: Suited to Success Inc.
Work Type/s: Contract, Part Time
Classification/s: Education & Training, HR & Employment Services, Management, Project Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Location: Brisbane & Gold Coast
Job posted on: 09 January, 2017.
Applications close: 23 January, 2017.
- Program Officer Skilling Queenslanders for Work
- Responsible for programs to overcome barriers to employment
- 20 hours over five days
- 6 month contract
- 66K pro-rata
Suited to Success Inc is a not-for-profit community organisation helping people overcome barriers to employment. Established in 2008, we have supported thousands of people to secure lasting employment.
We provide programs and services from our premises in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. We also run the Dress for Success® Brisbane program for women.
Our high-quality, professional and extensive programs and services cover all areas of preparing for the workforce including our signature Boutique styling session, help with interview skills and preparation as well as building self-confidence, skills and motivation.
The Program Officer will be responsible for the effective development, delivery, evaluation and reporting of all Suited to Success Inc programs including Steps to Work and Career Hub. They will be supported by a Wellness Officer, and volunteer HR specialists and facilitators. They will report to the General Manager and liaise closely with client referral consultants and funding bodies.
We are seeking candidates who have
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- At least five years experience in a leadership/management role, preferably with project management and not for profit experience
- Experience at curriculum development against competency frameworks, delivery and evaluation of programs, preferable in the community services sector
A full position description is attached below.