Service Commencement Officer
Employer: City of Port Phillip
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Aged Care & Seniors’ Rights, Disability Services, Health Care & Allied Health, Social Work
Sector/s: Local Government
Job posted on: 11 January, 2017.
Applications close: 23 January, 2017. (Expired)
- Permanent full-time position
- Band 6 ($77,313 - $84,274) + 9.5% Superannuation
- St Kilda Town Hall location
Do you thrive on working in a dynamic, client-centred workplace?
An opportunity is available for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to apply for the new position of Service Commencement Officer. As the Service Commencement Officer, you will be reporting to the Coordinator, and be responsible for conducting detailed client service plans for the delivery of high quality in-home and community based services to older and younger people.
As a Service Commencement Officer, your key responsibilities will be:
- To undertake face-to-face and telephone assessments with clients to develop quality, detailed service plans utilising a consumer-directed care approach
- Responsible for the provision of accurate, specialist advice in the area of aged and disability services to clients
- Work closely with the service teams and Regional Assessment Service
- Able to be adaptive and responsive in a dynamic and changing work environment.
The successful applicant will thrive in a team environment and possess a working knowledge of the issues and trends within aged and disability services.