Planet Ark Power Program Manager
Employer: Planet Ark
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Business Development & Sales, Environment & Sustainability, Green Energy, Green Products & Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 30 November, 2016.
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
Planet Ark is a highly regarded environmental organisation with an enthusiastic and committed team. We work with individuals and businesses to help them reduce their impact on the planet.
We are seeking an energetic self-starter in the position of Planet Ark Power Program Manager. The role is full-time based in our Sydney office with the opportunity for flexible working arrangements including some home-based work. Base salary $70k plus super, incentives and benefits.
Essential Selection Criteria
- A demonstrated interest in renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Must be an energetic self-starter, with a goal-driven desire to succeed
- Ability to generate well qualified sales leads
- At least 3 years experience in business to business sales and/or relationship management
- Extensive experience in partner/stakeholder liaison with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated capacity for conflict resolution and relationship management to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of environmental issues
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
- Excellent administrative, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with demonstrated ability in generic computer packages such as Microsoft Office and CRM proficiency
- A strong alignment with Planet Ark's mission and values