2IC Shop Manager
Employer: New Harvest Produce
Work Type/s: Part Time
Classification/s: Retail & Hospitality, FairTrade & Organic, Management
Sector/s: Business/Private Sector
Job posted on: 03 January, 2017.
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
We are looking for a hard working, responsible person with an understanding of small business, organic food and retail customer service to assist in running a small, local organic shop in Seaford.
- 5 years full time retail experience / Good customer service/ people skills
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- Approx. 30 hours a week commitment (4 days)
- Regular heavy lifting necessary
- Own car preferred
- Coffee making experience necessary
- Some managerial experience preferred
- Tasks include Sales, Customer Service, Restocking, Delivery Packing, Rostering, Cleaning
- Higher Duties: Staff Direction, Stock Control, Rostering, Opening/Closing
- Passionate about organic food / whole food lifestyle
- Friendly, Autonomous, Tidy, Focused, Multi-tasker
- Mature attitude / Willing to learn and improve
- Enjoys a dynamic fast paced environment.