Supporter Relations Administrator - FOUR PAWS
Employer: NGO Recruitment & Consulting
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Administration, Animal Welfare & Protection, Fundraising, Communications & Marketing
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 15 December, 2016.
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
- International animal welfare organisation
- Join the newly established Australian team
- Currently located in Sydney CBD
About the Organisation
FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with Headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and has offices in more than 10 other countries worldwide. Founded in 1988, the organisation improves animal welfare through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in captivity. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly.
Benefits and Culture
FOUR PAWS Australia has recently commenced operations and is looking for a team who can deliver “best in class” supporter experiences. This varied role will provide an opportunity to develop a career in a best practice fundraising environment with exposure to programs and campaigns.
Your role is to communicate with passion, inspiring supporters and the public about the work of Four Paws Australia in protecting the welfare of animals. Specifically you will:
- Develop excellent supporter relations via warm, friendly, informed & energetic interaction
- Inspire supporters to retain & upgrade financial support & promote campaigns and projects
- Communicate with supporters & potential supporters via phone, email, mail & online
- Record supporter data in the database, process transactions & provide admin support
Ideally you have experience in a similar role in an INGO or not for profit. You have high level interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and provide influence, with meticulous attention to detail and significant experience in:
- Delivering quality supporter or customer service
- Conveying complex organisational knowledge
- Administration, data processing and fulfilment
- Accurately using databases, ideally Raisers Edge or similar fundraising database