Allied Health Assistant
Employer: Merri Health
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Health Care & Allied Health, Administration
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 11 January, 2017.
Applications close: 22 January, 2017.
A great opportunity to join our motivated team!
This is a rewarding role, providing assistance to clinicians and working with clients living with chronic respiratory and cardiac conditions, to improve their self-management in the community.
You will enjoy a dual role :
- Providing administrative support as directed
- Assisting clinicians at Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation exercise sessions under supervision
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment
- No weekends or evening shifts
- Salary Packaging
- Free, all day car parking available nearby
- Close to Sydney road shops and public transport
Interested applicants require:
- Experience with Word Documents and Excel
- Ability to work with clients from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to commence work mid-February
A full position description is attached below.